Translator Text API allows you to integrate multi-language text translation to your websites, components, applications and other solutions,
enabling your content to reach a global audience. It provides detection support for more than 60 languages and may be used on multi-platform
environments. For this demo, Text Translator leverages Azure Cognitive Services API collection of machine learning and AI algorithms.
We also provide text translation solutions using both Python and R environments.
Text Translator translates a text block string from one language to another. The languages are selected from a dropdown control. The source language
may optionally be automatically detected by using default value "Detect", or by manually selecting a language from the dropdown. Once executing the Translate button,
the text of the translation is displayed. English text is spell-checked and corrected in both the "Text to Translate" and
"Text Translation" result viewers, during text translation process.
- Select source language and translate to language, or simply use defaults
- Enter a word or sentence in the Text to Translate textbox
- You may leave typos to execute auto spell correction, or right click red squiggly to select corrective options
- Click Translate button to execute
- Click Clear button to clear content
Check back for new Text Translator features and functionality.