Today we have more data than ever before…
In today’s retail landscape of swelling customer expectations, smart use of data can help you out perform your competitors. Customer analytics in retail can address key scenarios that retailers face on a daily basis and want flexible solutions to help solve challenges.
Develop more profitable customer relationships with end-to-end customer insight
- Personalized & Seamless Customer Experiences across Channels
- Predict what Customers want & define Next Best Actions
- More accurately integrate customer preferences with store inventory and assortments
Three components solve these challenges
Enable all users to gain actionable insights from virtually any data, including insights previously hidden in unstructured data. When thinking about new work scenarios, think about the following three components:
- The cloud that enables retailers to cost-effectively store large amounts of data, easily access that data across devices, and scale according to need.
- Predictive and self-service data analytics through the cloud—that enable automated predictive models for machine learning and self-service BI tools that any end user can use to discover information.
- Collaborative tools that enable users to easily share information across teams and the company that can be used to enhance decision-making.
Here’s a closer look at how you can turn insight into action with our Microsoft Customer Analytics solution.
Azure Machine Learning and self-service analysis offers a path to build better and more profitable relationships with customers. You can also enhance customer loyalty by catering to their particular needs better than the competition.