What is Business Intelligence?
The ideal business intelligence solution should allow businesses and organizations
to extract data from their existing IT systems and analyze that data in a variety
of ways in order to...
- Measure performance
- identify cost-cutting and growth
- and increase agility
Benefits of Business Intelligence
Business insight can help organizations do more in less time, find and manage customers,
and simplify IT. When organizations make an investment to improve business insight,
they gain the benefits of all four technology drivers.
- Do More in Less Time: Get more work done with fewer resources (time, people, and finances).
- Improve Business Insight:
Gain insight into your business data to empower employees across your organization to make better, faster decisions.
- Find and Manage Customers:
Find customers more cost-effectively, close deals faster, and gain better insight on customer preferences to improve customer service, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Simplify IT: Stay focused on running the business by simplifying your IT environment, minimizing network disruptions, and keeping your important data highly secure.
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack
Combine the power of SQL Server with the built-in capabilities of familiar Microsoft Office tools you already own, to visualize and use your business data like never before.
Breakthrough Insight consists of two parts, the first is user empowerment and broad adoption through office, the second about data management and access to all data types.
Business analytics solutions that provide end-to-end solutions for your business analytics needs.
- Get more work done with fewer resources (time, people, and finances)
- Visualization of data whether on premises or in cloud
- End-User: Search & Analyze, Share & Collaborate and Access on any Device
- IT Professional: Connect & Integrate, Monitor & Govern and Deploy & Scale
Checkout some of the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack suite of tools below!